Post-Test
The skills I need in order to be successful in 11th grade are: Participation, Commitment, Completing as many assignments, take honor classes, Take extra credit assignments if offered. These will help me next year.
I would priotize participation as a skill that teachers generally focus on, becuse when you participate you show your self and your teacher that you are learning the material and you are interesting in learning .
The skills that benefit my learning would be if I take a test I will do corrections to show the teacher that I am willing to be dedicated to my work and take that extra mile to help my grade go up.
Chemistry is similar to math becausee, they both have equational values which you solve.
Molarity: Moles of Solute
# of liters of solution
Dilution: c1(v1)=c2(v2).
How you could verify the equations for Molarity and Dilution throughout experimentation is using the equations above step by step and you will be able to get your answer.
Caculating pH : here are the equations and determine which to use when you are solving an equation.
pH=-log10[h+]
pH+POH=14
[H+]
[OH-]
Writing a lab report is like writing a 5-paragraph eesay because you have to think about what you are going to write. You have to actually take that extra step and explain our step with details so that the reader understands.
The order of Scientific Methods helps you organize your thoughts because it has specific sections where you can fit your thoughts in.
The lab report format is a way to help you organize, your work, your thoughts like the scientific method and Habits of Mind.
No, I feel there isn'ta better format which can be used while making a written-up lab report.
No comments:
Post a Comment