Friday, July 9, 2010

Blog#4

In class we were assigned to do another Dilution problem. I feel I didn't do that well because I didnt know how to use the materials and the chemicals, This was because I was once again on my own which reflected my work ethic and how the directions in my opinion it wasn't detailed enough for me to understand. I think I would have achieved better if the instruction were clearier and broken down to where to get bthe tools and how you can accomplish the end process. I can improve on asking questions if I dont understand

1 comment:

  1. Maleaja - I am struck by the fact that you took the time to write this reflection even though you had difficulty with the online lab. This is extremely helpful to know, and I will try to be more available to help answer questions about the labs during the next two weeks. Let me know if you're have trouble with them, okay?

    ReplyDelete