Thursday, July 8, 2010

Blog#3

Basically in class we started an online lab. Which we used diffrent chemicals,pipets,and beakers to create our liquid formation experience. We had to slowly put .5 in our experiment, if we had went to fast it would show in the beaker. In the beginning of our experiment it was white, but if we went to fast it would turn red which meant you was using too much and going too fast. In the end result I feel I did good, but when we was left to do it on our own I struggled, because I didn't know the material that well or where this was so I was lost in a way. No, I didn't solve the second part, because I was on my own and I didnt know the material that well, which resulted me not to be able to solve it. I think the online lab, was good instead of doing it hands on, because you can start over if you mess up, on a hands on lab if you mess up many expensive chemicals would be wasted, the first partI solved, because I had assistance and I could ask questions if I didn't understand.

1 comment:

  1. I was impressed with how well you described the step-by-step process of how you completed this task. I really enjoyed reading this blog post.

    ReplyDelete