Friday, July 9, 2010

Blog#5

While I was reading 'The Solution to Pollution is Still Dilution' article there were many things that stook out to me. For example on page 2 where it says Pollutants in Puertto Rico. In this paragraph it talks about C-SAW staff recently traveling to Puerto Rico to meet with the members of Centro de Accion ambiental(Enviromental Action Center) and help fight a mixing zone for a municipal sewage treatment plant in the Coastal town of Barceloneta that launders nearly 4 million pounds of toxic organic solvents and other pharmaceutical manufacturing wastes every year. I had a connection with this because the tenth graders went to a water tgreatment plant, and I think it i s amazing how many treatment plants are every where besides here in Sandiego, California

1 comment:

  1. You used strong language and you used examples even told us were the evidence you found was at! Good job girl.

    ReplyDelete